The copyright in this website belongs to the Sponsor. All other intellectual property rights are reserved. The Sponsor authorizes you to copy materials published on this website for noncommercial use only, provided that any copy of these materials which you make retains all copyright and other proprietary notices. These materials may not be copied for commercial use or distribution, nor may these objects be modified or posted to other sites. No links to this website may be included in any other website without our prior written permission.
Use of this site and these terms are governed by Canadian law and regulations.
The Sponsor grants you the privilege of accessing and viewing the text, graphics, audio, design, images, charts and other content on this website and may revoke any such privilege at any time with or without notice for any reason or no reason. Any and all of the Sponsors content, software and other works on the website and any reproductions of any foregoing are the copyrighted works of the Sponsor and/or its suppliers, and are protected under Canadian and worldwide copyright and treaty provisions. Other than the limited grant of access and viewing of the content set out above, The Sponsor grants you no other privileges or rights in any of their works. You acknowledge that any other use of the works including without limitation, reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, without the prior written permission of the Sponsor, is strictly prohibited.
The information on this site is intended to be useful and informative only for residents of Canada.
The Sponsor will use reasonable care to ensure that information is accurate at the time it is added on the site. Please note, however, that the Sponsor cannot guarantee the information is accurate and it shall not be liable for any losses or damages that anyone may suffer as a result of relying on this information. The information may be changed by the Sponsor at any time.
IMPORTANT: Please read this notice carefully. The contents of this site are for informational purposes and are for residents of Canada only.
This site is governed solely by Canadian laws and regulations.
Bay Adelaide Centre, 22 Adelaide Street West, Suite 3800, Toronto, ON M5H 4E3, Canada
Tel: 1 866 397 4473
- ADDERALL XR®️ and ADDERALL®️ are registered trademarks of Takeda Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
- FOQUEST®️ is a registered trademark of Purdue Pharma.
- CONCERTA®️ is a registered trademark of Alza Corporation.
- VYVANSE®️ and the VYVANSE Logo are registered trademarks of Takeda Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
- DEXEDRINE®️ is a registered trademark of Paladin Labs Inc.
- RITALIN®️ is a registered trademark of Novartis Pharmaceuticals Canada Inc.
- INTUNIV XR®️ is a registered trademark of Takeda Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
- STRATTERA®️ is a registered trademark of Eli Lilly and Company.